Last Updated: 21st May 2021
We are delighted to open our doors again and be able to welcome you all back to The Crown Hotel Harrogate.
The safety of our guests has always been the top priority at The Crown Hotel. We now face new health challenges brought about by COVID - 19 which require even higher standards of cleanliness. The team have recently been through a period of training, with a focus on these new and enhanced hygiene standards. To help provide you with assurance and peace of mind, below are some of the key areas we are addressing:
- Risk assessments have been completed for guest and staff safety in compliance with the very latest Government / Public Health England guidance.
- We have reconfigured the public areas within the property to ensure both staff and guests experience the highest standards of health and safety, including sneeze guards at reception and clear social distancing markers.
- There are enhanced cleaning practices across the hotel, with particular emphasis on the major touch points.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests and staff at key touch points.
- Guest bedrooms will have additional attention to cleaning high touch points. Whilst our room attendants will wear appropriately compliant PPE, with disposable items changed between cleaning each room.
- Our room service offering and menu has evolved to ensure maximum safety, with food freshly prepared in house.
We look forward to welcoming you back to a clean and safe hotel when you next come to see us in the hopefully very near future.